Some suggestions and issues i met.
- Are we able to edit Only allow once instance on run error message ? Anykinda output message related to specific language should be editable tho , Error message and etc .
- Everytime if we wanna edit objects already on the screen we gotta go to object inspector and right click on there instead of object's itself. It takes a lot time when u got many stuff on ur screen .
- I would like to see progress bar on launcher itself.
- I'm not sure if these are already in glc but yeah , one of them verifying integrity of game files and other one is someting like logic on login system and etc. There is a server query mb it can be handled by that passing username and password then getting response from the api with a token and checking it while launcher is executed but u got what i mean .
- Editor issue ; while u got multiple monitors if u drag editor to another screen entire user interface such as Launcher properties object tools pages object inspector stack on the first monitor . Eventho if u try to open drop down menus they shows on another monitor aswell .
- Buttons on the screen should have sound effects such as Pressed Sound and Hovered Sounds. Maybe anykinda element should have it .
being able to force patches without user choice and locked out play button until patch is done would be a nice touch. that way a user cannot play without patching. conditional buttons would be a huge boon.
additionally having a more streamlined patch builder would be nice. it takes many steps to get the patch built. something where once you compile the first time and it knows the details it uses a "project" folder where it will auto increments the patch based on a increment number and stores all the appropriate files needed to upload as well as a deploy button with built in ftp service. the system could copy game files renamed to the patch folder and keeps the source pristine.
the overall creation and usage of GLC is great. its just a bit clunky to use.